Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1st is HERE!

September 1st is HERE!

Packed and loaded, the family dropped me off at the airport.

          (Gotta say walking through airports with a backpack in front and back, made me respect on another level the mothers walking around with their kiddos attached!)
                  (Sorry for the blurriness, but I couldn't leave out a picture with my dad!)
                  (Erik was rocking the front backpack!)

After a couple of tears and some menagaling of baggage I was off to security and on my way to LAX for my pre-pre training as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Tonga!

Safely landed in LAX, collected all the baggage (gradually getting easier each time, can't say the same about how ridiculous I look :P), hoping I got on the right shuttle, and eventually made it to the hotel.

Currently, I'm waiting for registration at 6pm to meet the other soon to be Volunteers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl- I love reading about your adventures already! I will be checking up on you often :-) Good luck and I hope everything goes as smoothly as it can. I miss you already!
    Love,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! So far so good, one day at a time. Hope everything is going great with you!
    Love, Kels

    ReplyDelete