Saturday, July 25, 2015

Rotary Clubs & Book donations oh my...

This first full week back to school was full of new surprises!

My school was gifted 5 boxes and a whole tub of new awesome books from a famous Tongan poet who passed away and his family wanted to remember him through the donation of books. 

It was super exciting, books, books, books! 

Spent most of the week after school sorting the books to be labeled and organized into our existing library.

Thankfully I had help from my class 6 girls to label each and every book. They were awesome helpers and got to read some of the new books first ( the Barbie golden book was their favorite!) 

The surprises and gifts just kept coming!
An Australian Rotary Club group stopped by and dropped off new excercise notebooks for all the kids.

The kids were over the moon!





Over all it was a good and productive week back. I was able to start reading groups for all the classes ( where each teacher and myself take a group during English time).

Hoping this productive trend continues as we move into August!

No comments:

Post a Comment