Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Tongan Family

This is my host mom Lile, she is 33.

This is Ma'vae ( standing up) he's 3 and full of energy! Next to him is my middle host brother Poli Si'i ( or Poli junior).

Poli all dressed for church. ( Lile my host mom in the background)

In the far back is my oldest host brother Christopher ( he's 12) and just took his class 6 exam to move into secondary school!

This is my host cousin Mele 'Ana, and she is 16, and taught me the Tongan ta' ulunga ( dance).

Lile, Christopher( holding Sifa, who is a baby host cousin), and Polisi'i

This is Polilahi (senior) my host dad, and he works in the Prime Ministers office in Nuku'alofa. (and Christopher preparing the Lu.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks like an amazing experience! So cool! I want to try that Lu.....It sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete